So Winter holidays are not far away only 2 weeks. I'm hyped what to grind for and I already know what to buy. So here are the vehicles, that I think are my best option (please don't say that any of these vehicles suck) :
1. Rhino I just really like it for camping and it's just a fun vehicle, my friend has it too and he says it's op and I don't think he's lying.
2. Warhawk an classic vehicle since season 1 - 2, I think it's very good because of missles and just the beastly handling. Now I know some of you out there will say that the warhawk is more worse than nighthawk and I get why you think so,
The reason is because it has more features and just would win a fight between warhawk VS nighthawk... I know, I know but seriously I just like warhawk more...
1. nighthawk takes off very slowly while warhawk can take off super fast.
2. nighthawk can go invisible and drop bombs but the handling ain't better then that of the falcon's.(I think)
3. nighthawk is slower than warhawk so sometimes warhawks can just escape a nighthawk.
4. nighthawk is good for bombing crim base or prison but why do you need it if you have the falcon already?
Comment what you think if it's a worth grind or not. Well I think yes, it is.
Also nighthawk is uglier than warhawk. Just that triangle form....
I guess those are going to be good grinds so yeah.... (also note please don't say that I could buy like the hyper glider that is bad for me but good for you, I only asked if you guys like the vehicles or not.