The AWP is a premium primary weapon. Players require ownership of the Heavy Weapons game pass in order to equip it. It is located at the Police Base, Criminal Base, Gun Shop, and the Easter Isle Police Station.
It is essentially a direct upgrade to the free Sniper, as it deals 80 damage when successfully fired and has a magazine size of two rounds, twice as many as the Sniper.
- It appears to be based on the real-life version.
- It shares its firing sound with the AWP from Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- Prior to the September 15th, 2019 update, it dealt 70 damage.
- The length of the hitbox for its bullets is slightly shorter than the length the bullet travels.
- It had a clip size of 5 during Season 1, but it was decreased to 2 on an unknown date.
- When hipfire was first added, this and the Sniper were very accurate without scoping.
- Later, they were both changed to become very inaccurate without scoping.