The Airport is a location that hosts multiple aerial vehicles as well as multiple heist objects. It contains the Plane, the Scout, the Buzzard, the Cobra, the Falcon, the Warhawk, and the Nighthawk. The Jetpack is also located in the Airport.
The left section has an ATM and nine breakable suitcases, and the right section has two ATMs, four cash stacks, ten breakable suitcases, and the room that houses the Jetpack. The Airport's ATMs are located underneath the stairs of the smaller section, and next to the pillars to the sides of the Airport's doors in the larger section. The ATMs can be hacked by Criminals in order to gain 1,000 each. Inside the Airport, there are 19 total suitcases located on a baggage carousel. Each suitcase will award 500 to the player, totaling up to 9500 for all 19 suitcases. The four cash stacks also award 500 each. Police and Heroes can also take the cash stacks.
- Main article: Jetpack
- The Airport was originally a single runway, but was changed on the February 16th, 2019 update.
- The Jetpack mission was added on the same update along with new vehicles.
- When the Airport update initially released, there was an error regarding the purple suitcase that caused it to award 5,000 to the player rather than the regular 500. This was fixed in a later patch.
- In the March 20th, 2020 update, the location was revamped again, increasing the size and the amount of cash obtainable.
- It has the most maximum cash obtainable of all mini heists.