The Gun Shop is a location that players can visit to obtain various weapons or customize them.
The Gun Shop has tall, factory-like windows, two automatic glass doors (with one small bay window above them), and a large AK-47 on the roof.
The inside of the Gun Shop features one aisle covered with eight weapons on either side for a total of 16; 11 guns, an RPG, a grenade, and three melee weapons. Directly in front of the door is a checkout area worked by Taymaster. Behind the guns is a small shooting range with targets of varying distance from the player.
- Main article: Weapons
Note: Not all stats shown are completely accurate.
|Weapon||Damage||Firerate||Magazine Size||DPS (Damage Per Second)|
Players may customize their weapons skins by talking to the cashier behind the counter. All customizable weapons will be displayed in the ensuing list, allowing players to buy and apply skins to their weapons.
- The Gun Shop is the only location that features the Bat.
- During Season 3, it was changed to a wooden texture.
- The store does not have skins for the Pistol-S, heist-exclusive weapons, paid weapons, and crate-exclusive weapons.
- Players can still buy skins for game pass exclusive weapons they currently do not own.
- It is one of the locations that has a map marker that is not a heist, the other being the Garages.
- Since the Gun Shop transitioned to the wooden texture and back, the shop’s pole has remained wooden.
- Weapon skins alter all of the weapon including the magazine, which can be seen while reloading.