The Jewelry Store is one of the eight primary heists available. The Jewelry Store can be robbed every 14 minutes.
The Jewelry Store once had a different form, but it was revamped in the February 23rd, 2019 update. It was revamped once again in Season 3, removing the buildings at the back. It was slightly changed again in the November 30th, 2019 update, with a zip line connecting the robbery from the Bank, but was later removed in the May 9th, 2020 update.
When the Jewelry Store is open, players must climb up a rope on the side of the Jewelry Store, then up a second rope to reach a vent. Once drilled, players will drop down in the Jewelry Store.
Players have to destroy class casings either by punching or using firearms, then pick up the jewelry by walking over them. After collecting a bag, players will have to drop their bag on a conveyor belt and can choose to collect a second bag, or escape. Lasers and spotlights will constantly move around the store dealing 20 damage to players, so it is advised to take caution. In addition there is a giant diamond that can be stolen for extra cash and does not add to the weight of the player’s bag.
Once players have dropped off their bags, they will have to find 4 busts scattered around the store and bring them to their pedestals. Once done so, a giant door opens which has a second conveyor belt that players use to escape. After dodging a small set of lasers players have to pull a giant lever to activate a piston that will allow them to continue their escape. Once done so, players have to pass through a set of flamethrowers to reach the end of the conveyor belt, where they can plant C4 on a wall to reach the loading/unloading bay.
Players can then press a button to claim their bags, which they will then have to load them into an armoured truck. Once the truck has been loaded, it has to be driven to a randomly designated warehouse in order to complete the heist.
Frost Gun Quest
In the February 1st, 2020 update, a quest was added in order to obtain the Frost Gun. The quest is now removed, with the Frost Gun unobtainable.
- Using an explosive weapon on the Cluckles memorial tree near Cluckdonalds will eventually make a Crystal fall from it.
- To the left inside of the Jewelry Store, there are three rectangles. The Frost Gun is behind the middle rectangle.
- Using the Crystal will reveal the Frost Gun.
- The sound played after the vent is fully drilled is the same as the shield break sound from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- Due to how the game handles interactions, it is possible to interact with the Frost Gun behind the painting without opening the secret. However, this will not grant the Frost Gun unless the player has a Crystal.
- The glass cases used to be unable to be broken by bullets. However, this was changed in the February 25th, 2020 update.
- In Chapter 2, the heist music of Jewelry Store was shared with Bank.