The Rhino is a weaponized four-seater land vehicle. It was added on the March 30th, 2019 update. It can be found in the orange building parking lot in between the Fruit Store and the Casino Park Home for 4,000,000, spawning naturally in the Digital Camo skin.
The Rhino has the ability to fire powerful explosive shells from its turret, which the driver can aim by adjusting their camera angle. Like the SWAT Van and O66-Terminator, it sports bulletproof tires.
Pressing the "F" key will cause a shell to be fired from the turret. Each shell is hitscan and deals 80 damage, with a cooldown of approximately seven seconds. The driver will view white crosshairs wherever the turret is aiming, similar to driving the Buzzard and Warhawk.
- It appears to be based on the Stryker family of APCs, particularly the M1128 Mobile Gun System.
- Its engine sound was taken from the Tank from Team Fortress 2.
- It deals the most damage of all weaponized vehicles.
- The Rhino cannot drift or use nitro.
- It is one of the four weaponized land vehicles, the others being the O66-Terminator, Night Rider, and Hyper Glider.
- It lacks suspension physics and its wheels do not turn.
- Its turret is restricted from aiming downwards, however, aiming upwards is not restricted unless the body of the Rhino would otherwise obstruct the player's camera view.
- The Rhino previously spawned in the Testing Lab before Season 4 begun, but was moved to the Military Base along with the Patriot after the Testing Lab exploded until the May 27th, 2021 update, where the Military Base was removed.
- It is the slowest vehicle in the game.