Season 2 was the second season. It started on March 10th, 2019 and ended on May 25th, 2019, lasting a total of 76 days.
As players rank up, they will be granted rewards specific to the ongoing season. These rewards are unobtainable after the season ends. There were a total of 20 rewards obtainable in Season 2.
|Candy Web||Rank 10|
|Itali GT||Rank 50|
- Much of the outskirts of the map were turned into a desert, housing a Pyramid that has since been turned into a primary heist.
- XP balance changes were put into effect.
- The bounty cap was doubled.
- The Criminal Base was revamped.
- The Double XP game pass was added.
- The Testing Lab was added.
- Nero supercar, then later the Rhino, Patriot, Overdrive, Banshee, GTI, Dominator, and Vapid were added.
- The Thunderbird was moved to the Testing Lab.
- The Pyramid's "Ark of the Cluck" was given new functionality. When crouching in front of it seven times, a key will be yielded upon interaction.
- The Death Ray was added.
- Cluckdonalds has returned with a brand new restaurant, serving once again as a mini heist, but also as the location of the Death Ray.
- The center of the map has recovered from the alien incursion with a brand new look, complete with things such as a fountain and a hotdog truck.
- The Fruit Store mini-heist location was added.
- Mini heists were changed to yield more cash.
- Heist respawn times were lowered by two minutes.
- VIP Server Admin Commands were introduced.
- Police canine units, along with treats and bones.
- The Pet Plus game pass was added.
- Pyramid lava boulders were changed to be smaller and deal less damage.
- The Minigun was added to red crates.
- Body Armor was added.
- XP was made purchasable with Robux.
- Crystals were added at the start of the update in place of the Bloxy statue. The surrounding area was under a low-gravity effect, indicated by an animated purple sphere swirling around the area. These crystals gradually developed along with the low-gravity effect, until they eventually turned grey, the low-gravity effect vanished, and the Cluckles Egg (along with its boss fight) was introduced.
- Certain monitors in team bases were changed to show fixation on the Crystals.
- The volcano greatly expanded, making nearby trees a jet black and turning a nearby waterfall into a "lava-fall."
- The Pyramid was given a tall, yellow beam shooting out from the top of it sometime before it became a primary heist. This would bring players (and vehicles, until it was patched) high into the sky, then drop them.
- A neon white UFO could occasionally be seen zooming across the map, making a loud noise.
- A Cluckdonalds mascot could be seen crushed under a building where the restaurant once stood.
- When the Cluckles fight was added, it was removed.
- A colossal UFO hovered above the body of water in between the Hero Base and the Jewelry Store.
- A fuel depository has been added to the front of the criminal base along with its attached quest for the Cluckles fight.
- Fuel can be found in the Testing Lab
- The area next to Paradise Pier has been made snowy, complete with white palm trees and destructible snowmen.
- It is the first season to introduce a boss fight.