Season 7 is the seventh season. It started on October 10th, 2020, and ended on July 23rd, 2022. It lasted a total of 652 days.
As players rank up, they will be granted rewards specific to the ongoing season. These rewards are made unobtainable after the season ends.
|Tesla Vehicle Skin||Rank 5|
|Tron MP5 Skin||Rank 10|
|Red Circuit Vehicle Skin||Rank 15|
|Red Circuito MP5 Skin||Rank 20|
|Terminator Rims||Rank 25|
|Rainbow Wave Vehicle Skin||Rank 30|
|Mad City Spoiler Spoiler[sic]||Rank 35|
|Purple Laser Vehicle Skin||Rank 40|
|Distraction Dance Emote||Rank 45|
|Forcefield Rims||Rank 55|
|Green Circuit Vehicle Skin||Rank 60|
|Purple Circuit Vehicle Skin||Rank 65|
|Red Stripes MP5 Skin||Rank 70|
|Core Rims||Rank 75|
|Orange Circuit Vehicle Skin||Rank 80|
|Polka Dots MP5 Skin||Rank 85|
|Say So Emote||Rank 90|
|Neon Sign Vehicle Skin||Rank 95|
|Animated Thermawaves||Rank 125|
|Animated Racer||Rank 150|
|Animated Galaxy Waves||Rank 200|
|Animated Magma Hex||Rank 250|
Update One: October 10th, 2020
- Various decorations have been added throughout the map, such as statues of Heroes and a neon Mad City logo.
- The Adversary has been removed.
Update Two: October 26th, 2020
- The Wraith has been added.
- Fragments fall from the sky at the map expansion for unlocking the Wraith.
- The map has been changed to a fall theme.
- The Adversary has been re-added.
Update Three: November 8th, 2020
- A building behind the Casino has been covered in purple cracked lava.
- The 911 and Avenger received minor design changes.
Update Four: November 16th, 2020
- The Wraith is now unobtainable.
- The Vapid and GTR received minor design changes.
- More buildings have been covered in purple cracked lava.
Update Five: November 23rd, 2020
Update Six: December 4th, 2020
- The Dominator and Smart received minor design changes.
- More buildings have been covered in purple cracked lava.
Update Seven: December 25th, 2020
- The map is now winter-themed, sharing similarities with the winter map in Season 5.
- However, the water is not frozen, allowing sea vehicles to be spawned unlike before.
- Ziplines were removed.
- Thunderstorms have been replaced by snow.
- The Cargo Plane now drops gifts.
- A Christmas event has been added, which can reward either the Sleigher of the Shredder upon completion, depending on the player's choice.
Update Eight: January 7th, 14th, and 27th, 2021
- The Skek billboard was re-added, and it was now relocated near the Tram. An Easter Egg related to them was also added.
Update Nine: February 4th 2021
- The Reindeer Boss has been removed, along with Gifts.
- Season 7 was scheduled to remain in-game for some time after the Chapter 2 release.
Update Ten: May 27th, 2021
- The iconic Mad City intro upon joining in the game was re-added.
- The skybox has been changed for the third time.
- Weather was removed.
- Numerous map changes, aside from reverting them to its original state.
- Ziplines were re-enabled after they removed temporarily in the December 25th, 2020 update.
- The Skek billboard and Easter Eggs were removed.
- The Prison now features a metal detector and the sliding door exit has been blocked off by a door that requires a lockpick to open. The area that leads to the gate in the SWAT area was also blocked off by a double door that requires a Keycard to access them.
- A massive cloud of purple smoke has completely enveloped and destroyed the Easter Isle. Locations like the Gemini Car Dealership and Easter Isle Café are now inaccessible.
- An inaccessible bunker added near the Pyramid.
- Orange cones were added in the entrance of Pyramid and Bank.
- A hard hat and a hammer can be seen in the Bank's entrance.
- Bolts of purple electricity shoot towards the Villain Lair's tower. The orange sphere on the top spire has been replaced with a rotating purple relic. The lava near the crater became purple.
- Three notes were added in the map:
- Numerous inoperative construction vehicles can be found in the map.
Update Eleven: November 14th, 2021
- The admingun, seekergun, sheriffdeagle, bowarrow, infectedknife, repulsor, and ninjastar commands have been added to private servers.
Update Twelve: March 22th, 2022
- Sounds and emote music in the game were changed.
- This is happen after Roblox announced some changes on using and uploading Sounds assets that can be used in every game, including Mad City.
- As for the recent changes in the audio by Roblox, the Vehicle Radio game pass went off-sale until further notice. For some players who already have the said game pass, they can still use the radio, but with the Custom audio over 6 seconds will no longer work. Compensations in various forms will be given to them in the Chapter 2 game.
- The purple corruption and purple lava are spreading across the volcano. There are two clear tank containers collecting the lava on them.
- The Villain Lair's tower in the crater is destroyed after the purple relic on the top grows bigger, and some remains of them are floating near them.
- A small research tower at the top of the bunker, next to the Pyramid was added.
- The bunker interior has an elevator platform that leads to the portal, but it is not yet functioning and the portal is also inaccessible until the next Live Event.
- An opened window in the old yellow city building (which is one of the remains from the first Live Event) inside is a hospital hallway. One of the hospital rooms is open and has purple corruption with a computer flashed with a message in the screen "The Worlds are Colliding".
- Purple clouds behind the map are expanded from the Prison to the Warehouse Criminal Base (with the exception of the lighthouse).
- The Schwifty Studios building, just next to the Nightclub has an interior, but it is currently inaccessible.
- Daytime and nighttime in-game were longer unlike before due to the bug.
- This was fixed less than 24 hours after the update.
Update Thirteen: July 11th, 2022 
- New purple clouds in the sky.
- The fog has enclaved Mad City.
- Flare near the bunker.
- New notes has been added in the bunker and research area:
- On the bunker: "I fear we are too late... the end is coming..."
- On the top of the research area: "We have intercepted a signal, whatever or whoever it is coming from has compromised our monitoring systems. Whatever this is, is not from the world."
- The computer at the research area are now red with two new messages:
- "Your world will be mine."
- "Nothing is going to save you."
- Noticeable volcano changes.
- The satellite used for transmission are now tuned to a different direction and now emitting red wave particles, instead of white.
Update Fourteen: July 21th, 2022
- A countdown timer added for the Chapter 2 Live Event added on the Pyramid, where the Bunker and Research Area situated.
- New notes added on the top of the Research Area:
- This is the end... our machines have calculated the exact time that the mysterious source of power is going to explode.
- The signal we intercepted is getting stronger which tells us that its getting closer. I believe it has everything to do with this anomaly. I'm sure of it.
- It is currently the longest-lasting season, at over 2 years. This is because of the Chapter 2 update taking a long time to finish.
- It is the last season of Chapter 1.
- The "What's New?" and Challenges game UI is still displayed as Season 6, even though that season has already ended.